Information pursuant to art. 13 of European regulation 679/2016
Dear Customer, we wish to inform you that personal data collected as a result of your subscription to services offered by the portal www.goglioespress.com (hereafter ‘Site’) will be processed by Goglio S.p.A. in full compliance with current legislation for the protection of personal data, the General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR n.679/2016 (hereafter GDPR).
Pursuant to art. 13 of the GDPR and in relation to personal data that will be processed by Goglio S.p.A., we inform you as follows:
Data Controller and Data Processor
The Data Controller of personal data is Goglio S.p.A. in the person of its legal representative, with registered office in Via Solari 10 – 20144 Milano, VAT IT00870210150, telephone +39 0332 940111 and fax +39 0332 940201. The Controller can be contacted by e-mail at email@example.com. Goglio S.p.A. as Data Controller, has appointed a Data Processor who can be contacted at the same addresses.
Purpose of processing personal data
The processing of personal data is aimed at providing information and sales services delivered via the portal, and is for institutional purposes connected with, or instrumental to, the activities of Goglio S.p.A. In particular, personal data will be processed in order to:
- execute a service or other agreed operations, and, subject to your consent, propose additional services activated at the same time as your registration;
- to comply with mandatory legal obligations, with reference, for example, to tax an accounting transactions following the purchase of one more products;
- to comply with internal operational and management needs in Goglio S.p.A.;
- subject to your consent, communicate commercial information by telephone, mail, on invoices, email, SMS, related to new offers of products and services of Goglio S.p.A. and/or Goglio S.p.A. Group companies, and to verify customers satisfaction levels regarding the same products and services.
Personal data may be processed by means of both paper and electronical/digital files, and processed in ways strictly necessary for the satisfaction of the purposes indicated above.
The processing of personal data is carried out using electronic and manual tools designed to guarantee security, with particular attention to the integrity, confidentialy and availability of data, and may also be performed using automated tools to store, process and transmit the data. However, the automated tools have neither characteristics nor purposes aimed at the automatic profiling of data subjects.
Legal Basis of data processing
Goglio S.p.A. handles your data lawfully, where the processing:
- is necessary for the execution of the requested service and/or contract of which you are a part;
- is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation;
- is based on expressed consent, as mentioned in points 1 and 4 (supplementary services and commercial information).
Consequences of lack of consent for data processing
The provision of your personal data is necessary to use the services offered (such as, for example, the information request service), as well as to subscribe to the site and benefit from the features reserved for users.
Consent to the processing of data for the additional purposes referred to in point 1 and 4 of the paragraph Purpose of processing personal data (in particular regarding the communication of commercial information) is optional but, in its absence, Goglio S.p.A. will not be able to inform you of updates to our products or commerical offers that may be of interest to you.
Your personal data subject to processing, for the purposes described above and where consent is given, will be retained for the following period:
- execution of a service or other agreed transactions, suche as the provision of a service or other operations, free or charge for the interested party: 2 years
- execution of supplementary services and communication of commercial information, free or charge for the data subject: 2 years
- fulfilment of legal obligations, following the execution of a service or other operations (for example purchases) paid for by the interested party: 10 years from the last purchase transaction carried out and/or starting from the expiry date of contract.
At the end of the retention period, the data, either electronically or in paper form, will be physically destroyed and no longer recoverable. Beyond the indicated retention period, Goglio S.p.A. will no longer be able to performe any processing and/or service operations, including guaranteeing the exercise of rights of the Interested party (see Rights of the interested party paragraph).
Goglio S.p.A. may eventually disclose your data to third parties, only following your specific request and consent (for exemple in the case of You purchasing products online). In this case the third party recipients, in their turn indipendent Data Controllers, will process your Data as External Data Processors of Goglio S.p.A.
Your personal data may be disclosed, depending on the type of services, additional services and communication of commercial information you have chosen and authorized, to the following parties:
- Companies of Goglio S.p.A. Group;
- consultants, accountants or other specialised fisical or accounting firms;
- other subjects who process data in execution of specific legal obligations;
- Judical or administrative authorities, for the fulfilment or verification of legal obligations.
Transfer of data abroad
Personal data is stored on servers located in the following EU and non-EU countries:
- Italy - IT (EU): e-mail;
- Ireland - IE (EU): web portal;
- United States - US (non-EU): web traffic analysis and reCAPTCHA.
Profiling and dissemination of data
Your personal data is subjected neither to diffusion, nor to any automated decision-making profiling process.
Cookies do not damage the computer to which they are sent and are not able to record or modify personal information and data in the system in any way.
Cookies are memorised temporarily on the user's computer, have a variable duration and are automatically removed when they expire.
The use of "cookies" is carried out only in order to allow the site to "recognize" the registered user; in this case the non-acceptance of the cookie will not access to certain services requested.
The portal also uses third-party cookies to analyse site accesses (Google Analytics e Google reCAPTCHA).
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google") that uses "cookies" to allow the analysis of website traffic. The information generated by the cookie regarding user website use (including their IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of tracking and reviewing the use of the site by the user, compiling reports on the activities of the portal and providing other services relating to website activity and Internet usage.
By using this portal, the user consents to the processing of their data by Google in the manner and for the purposes set above. The data collected under this point is not physically owned by Goglio S.p.A. which can use it only for consultation and has no possibility of independently modifying or deleting the same data. Any requests relating to the above data must be addressed to the respective Data Controller (Google Inc.).
The computer system and software procedures used to operate this portal collect some personal data during their normal operation, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified or identifiable interested parties, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow user to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses and domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) addresses of the request to the server, returned file size, a numerical code indicating the server response status (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user's operating system and computer environment.
This data is used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the portal and to check its correct functioning. The data could be used by competent authorities to ascertian criminal liability or offences, for example in the case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site itself.
Rights of interested party
As an interested party in the processing of personal data, you are entitled to request from Goglio S.p.A.:
- access to data: confirmation that your personal data is being processing and, in this case, obtain access to your personal data and information, according to the provisions of art. 15, paragraph 1 of the Regulation;
- correction of data: the right to have personal data of yours which you retain inaccurate modified, according to art. 16 of GDPR;
- cancellation of data (the so-called “right to be forgotten”): the right to obtain the deletion of your personal data, as expressed in art. 17, paragraph 1;
- limitation of processing: the right to obtain a limit on the processing of your data, in accordance with art. 18, paragraph 1 of GDPR;
- portability of data: the right to receive personal data concerning you, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and your right to transmit such data to another Data Controller, according to the provision of art. 20, paragraphs 1 and 2;
- objection to data processing: the right to oppose the processing of personal data concerning you at any time, including profiling, according to the provisions of art. 21 paragraphs 1 and 2.
As data subject, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the National Guarantor for the protection of personal data, which can be accessed at www.garanteprivacy.it.
To exercise your rights, you can send your request to Goglio S.p.A., for the attention of the Data Controller or Data Processor, by writing to Goglio S.p.A., Via Solari 10 – 20144 Milano, or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.